Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing background in popup from sides

Changing background in popup from sides

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

r.nemcovsky
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to know where I can change the color of a background in popups from the sides like in screenshots?
    Btw it looks like it is white everywhere else than on the home page and on the mobile in the classic menu.

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-side-hidden {
        background-color: #f12323;
    }

Best Regards.

r.nemcovsky
    Participant

Hi,
    I thought that background helps but it just changes the background but text and content are still white, so you don’t see anything… I have noticed that this black version is just on the home page, everywhere else is the light version, but I was able to locate a specific class that is doing it: color-scheme-light.
    So on the home page are added everywhere these classes and it makes everything dark 😀 which is quite ironic 😀
    Where can I turn off this or put away this class? so it won’t add to the home page…

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Styles and turn off Dark theme option https://prnt.sc/iCPCpmy77Xpl

If the issue remains, deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue.If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)