Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing Categories in Dropdown

Changing Categories in Dropdown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tekhnologica
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to change what appears in the categories dropdown to the right of the search bar? I could change the one to the left pretty easily using the theme settings and linking to a menu I had created but for some reason didn’t find a way to customize/link the one on the right. Since I am dealing with a large number of categories, being able to control what appears in that dropdown is important (I’d only like higher-level categories displaying here). Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before (I did do a little research on the forum but didn’t find a solution).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

This dropdown is generated on all categories available in your shop. Unfortunately, you can’t manage it in the same way as other WordPress menus. If it is not satisfying for you can disable it in Theme Settings -> Header -> Search.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

tekhnologica
    Participant

Thank you for your response. That’s too bad; I would definitely recommend it as a feature upgrade in the future as I love the concept and see other stores using this in their web stores to nice effect. I think for now I’ll just disable it then. I did purchase the theme about a month back and really do love it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will consider it for our future updates, thank you for your suggestion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)