Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing footer to light theme not from theme setting

Changing footer to light theme not from theme setting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Adi Nugroho
    Participant

Hi,
    first of all, its great theme, thankyou.

the question is:
    i have disabled the footer in theme setting. but i want to display it in various pages.
    so i put the footer html shortcut to the pages i want to put it in. but it displayed in dark theme (the text is black, etc) although i use light scheme in theme setting of the footer.

So how to make it in light scheme? i didn’t find any option, or is my step is not right?

Thanks..

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

The light color scheme option in the Theme settings for the footer only works when the main footer is enabled from the theme settings. So you have disabled it and it will not apply to your custom HTML code. You have to use the custom CSS code to change the color scheme of the footer text and etc.

Best Regards.

Adi Nugroho
    Participant

Would you kindly tell me the custom css code for it?
    Btw i use elementor, it said to use custom css i must buy for pro..

Thanks

Adi Nugroho
    Participant

Halo?

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.elementor-shortcode .mega-menu-list .sub-sub-menu li a, .elementor-shortcode .mega-menu-list>li>a, .elementor-shortcode .elementor-text-editor p {
        color: white;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)