Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing product on selecting color from color swatch

Changing product on selecting color from color swatch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Md Sam
    Participant

i have added color swatch on my website, i want to connect other product variation to my color swatch, so that when i click on some color on the product page it redirects to the other product

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

There is no such option in the theme to achieve the functionality which you want. You can try some third party plugin for this purpose.

Also you can check the below documentation for the available options for variable products and swatches: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Best Regards.

Md Sam
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    Thanks for the reply, but can you tell me some third party plugin name which can be used to achieve the functionality i want.
    Thanks.

Most Welcome,

Sorry, I can not recommend you third party plugin for this purpose because we did not test some specific plugin with our theme yet.

But you can try some plugin, might be you can achieve your required functionality.

Best Regards.

Md Sam
    Participant

Thank you…
    is there any way that i can give suggestion to add this feature in the upcoming updates.
    its a nice feature.

Most Welcome,

Appreciating your suggestion. We will try to consider this in the nearest future updates of theme.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)