Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing thumbnail position for some products – doesn’t work? (Aizaz pls)

Changing thumbnail position for some products – doesn’t work? (Aizaz pls)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

App8047
    Participant

For some products on the single page layout, I want the thumbnails to come under the main image (not on the left as default), when I change the setting manually to set it underneath the product (see screenshot) it doesn’t change and doesn’t seem to work for any products where I want to manually set this.

Please could you help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the Dashboard > layouts, if you see any single product templates, disable them. You can get more details here: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

If you have a such a layout, the theme settings and page settings are not applicable.

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

I need an active single product template otherwise the single product page won’t work.

In other words, the functionality for this setting to be different than the template i.e horizontal as opposed to left aligned doesn’t work at all?

Hello,

If you have created a custom template for single product in Woocommerce builder, please deactivate and check.

If the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regars

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)