Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing thumbnails on color change – Variable product

Changing thumbnails on color change – Variable product

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

prokreeger
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a variable product with the 4 color variations. First 3 color variations have 2 photos and the last one have 1 photo.

The problem is next => When I switching between first 3 color variations all thumbnails is changing fine, but when I switching from one of the first 3 color variations to the last one then first thumbnail is changing and the second one is staying like it was in a previous variation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

prokreeger
    Participant

Aditional photos with variation settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. Please add one more image to the last variations and check back. This will fix the issue.

If it still does not work correctly then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

prokreeger
    Participant

Hello,

If I will add a second image to the last variation all will work fine. The problem is that not all variations in product have the same number of photos, one variation can have 5 photos and another can have only 2 or 3 photos.

Hello,

It is the default functionality of WooCommerce that it needs the images to be added to the gallery like the other variations. I have tested it on our deployment site and it works the same.

Please add an equal number of images to the variations this will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

prokreeger
    Participant

Ok, I understand. Thanks))

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Changing thumbnails on color change – Variable product’ is closed to new replies.