Home Forums WoodMart support forum Character ‘space’ missing in some price elements

Character ‘space’ missing in some price elements

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

RustyMutt
    Participant

I use Woocommerce Subscriptions, Mix and match products and all products for Subscriptions. I have just spoken with Woocommerce support and we have determined that the Woodmart Theme has this issue. We recreated the same situation using storefront with no problem.

On my subscription product page, there is no space between the final digit of the price, and the frequency text. This occurs both in the main price element at the top of the screen, and the radio button selectors at the bottom.

The web link I have supplied direct straight to the subscription product page with the problem.

Please also see the images I have attached. There are two showing the issue on my site, and one showing no issue using storefront.

Cheers,

Scott

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, in this case, please provide access to the admin dashboard so I can test it on the default theme and investigate the issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

RustyMutt
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Please see information attached.

Cheers,

Scott

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that you have enabled the “Hide to price” functionality which is not compatible with that third-party plugin so I suggest you disable it via Theme Settings -> Shop -> Variable products -> disable that option in the “Price” section.

https://monosnap.com/file/maDVaQg5CHplBtDcK56Aq6ei5M9yUs

Kind Regards

RustyMutt
    Participant

Great, thanks very much 🙂

RustyMutt
    Participant

Which third party plugin are you referring to? “Woocommerce All products for Subscriptions” is a Woocommerce plugin. I just tried using “Woocommerce product bundles” (Woocommerce plugin) instead of mix and match and the same problem exists?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Plugin that added an additional text to the price. The thing is that the “Hide to price” option right now is not compatible with such additional text near the price and right now it cannot be fixed, unfortunately.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

RustyMutt
    Participant

Ok, one more question. Why does it work using Storefront theme and not Woodmart? I would have thought the shop would be the one area where the differences between themes would be mostly cosmetic?

Cheers.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The “Hide to price” option is related only to our theme, therefore, it is not working on the Storefront theme, as a result, you do not see the issue there.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)