Home Forums WoodMart support forum Chat Window Blocked

Chat Window Blocked

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HokaChic
    Participant

The theme is blocking our chat window from triggering on the site. We have looked through all the settings and are having trouble finding the issue. We use Acquire Chat Plugin. We have disabled all plugins and added them one by one with no results. Please help us get our chat window to show so our visitors can chat live with us.

Hello,

Please make a full backup of your site and check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if it is our theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

HokaChic
    Participant

Yes, we have done all that. PLEASE fix the issue. That is WHY we are reaching out to you the developer, we have tried everything we can think of!! Please stop the delays…we need this fixed.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

HokaChic
    Participant

I have provided the Admin Access.

We have some RULES for this access: Our website is LIVE with 10,000 visitors 24-hour a day. DO NOT damage the Woo Commerce database, DO NOT turn off any plugins that will result in our website not allowing customers to purchase our products. DO NOT turn off the theme. All of your repair and troubleshooting is being done LIVE with our valuable customers actively browsing our website. Please be sensitive to our business.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.1 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

If the issue still remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution. Also, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)