Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout ajax load error

Checkout ajax load error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

halim208
    Participant

Hi, my website recently had a problem when we want to checkout. The payment method suddenly load with never end. What suppose to be the problem? Is that related to the recent theme update? You may see the image attached if need.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

halim208
    Participant

Hi, i ve change to default theme to check if the problem persist or related with the theme, seems like its is still there. So the problem is not by the theme anyway. Could you suggest us what the problem are? And someway to fix it? I’ve try google for all solution, but nothing seems could help. Your help is really appreciated. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In most cases, this error is caused by some of the installed plugins. Try to disable all plugins one by one to detect which one causes this problem.

halim208
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve tried disabled all the plugin except the woocommerce, but the problem is still there. Could you help us to find the problem and the solution? Our website is expected to launch by today, but seem likes we can’t make it because of the problem occured. We feel very disappointed. Kinda lost here looking for a solution everywhere. Really appreciated if you guys could help.

We really love this theme, and very pleased to see it live to all of our customers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The error on your screenshot says that the request can’t be completed because of 403 error. This error states that access is Forbidden. Try to contact your hosting provider and ask why this request can’t be complete. It may be a problem is the server configurations/permissions.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)