Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout and Cart buttons redirect to 404 page and home

Checkout and Cart buttons redirect to 404 page and home

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

petar777
    Participant

Hey there!

For some reason when I click the Checkout button it redirects me to a page where I see the following text

“This is the WPForms preview page. All your form previews will be handled on this page.

The page is set to private, so it is not publicly accessible. Please do not delete this page 🙂 .”

If I click the View Cart button it leads to a 404 Empty page.

What I am doing wrong?

I checked the forum and I went to Woocmmerce settings and I clicked the “Add all Woocommerce Pages” button but it is still not working.

Would you please give me a hand in solving this problem?

Thank you in advance!

petar777
    Participant

Is it possible that this problem occurs because when I imported Woodmart pages from the menu the addon was not active?

If yes, can I import the needed files now without reseting everything that I have done so far?

petar777
    Participant

Sorry for adding so many comments. I think I found something interesting here – Woocommerce advanced settings show that the pages aren’t linked. Which ones should I choose to make things work properly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

All the pages should be set. Make sure your Woocommerce has been correctly configured.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

petar777
    Participant

Well it is still not working?? When I click the check cart button it leads me to a page that has “This is the WPForms preview page. All your form previews will be handled on this page.

The page is set to private, so it is not publicly accessible. Please do not delete this page 🙂 .” as text.

What is wrong with it?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)