Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout: button to copy delivery info to billing info

Checkout: button to copy delivery info to billing info

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello support team,

On my checkout page, I have switched billing and delivery information through Layout builder so that delivery info is shown first.

On the previous settings where billing came first, there was a checked button to copy billing info to delivery info.
    Now that I have switched billing and delivery info display, is it possible to add between them a button to copy delivery info to billing info (i.e. make the same action but the other way around)?

Thank you for your help

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please attach some screenshots for a better understanding?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Luke,

Yes of course. You’ll find below:
    1/ A video of the typical Woodmart checkout with the button to copy billing info to delivery info and show delivery info only if checked.
    2/ A screenshot of the button I have in mind: below the delivery info, have a button to copy delivery info to billing info and to show billing info only if checked.

I already have set the delivery info above the billing info (this is what is done generally on websites in France, delivery first then billing). What I am missing is the button between them mentioned detailed above.

Is it possible to add this kind of button please?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, try to use the “WooCommerce hook” element which helps you define the appropriate functionality where you want.

https://gyazo.com/c12494d9ca14756945f67f918ce4f2aa

Set there the hook for the billing:

https://gyazo.com/97c7d5c0616a75524e27fb051cd6cbae

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Luke,

I followed your instructions but nothing has changed on my Checkout page (please see screenshot below).

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that our theme cannot influent it because this is a functionality of WooCommerce, unfortunately.

If there’s anything else we can do, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

juliette
    Participant

All right, too bad but I understand.

Thank you again for your help

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Checkout: button to copy delivery info to billing info’ is closed to new replies.