Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout coupon and returning customer login elements not working

Checkout coupon and returning customer login elements not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

henalon123
    Participant

After updating your theme to the latest version and updating all the plugins as well the Checkout coupon and returning customer login elements not working, only adding “#” to the url.
    When a user or admin is logged in those options are working normally.
    its only happening to guests.
    disabled all plugins except woocommerce and woodmart core but still the same.
    Ive attached screenshots and admin login to the private area.
    Please help its urgent.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please temporarily turn off all plugins and switch to the parent theme in Appearance -> Themes so we can check the problem.

Kind Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Disabled all plugins and switched to the parent theme now.
    im just making sure with you that this problem occurs on incognito mode or for guest users only, if you are logged in you wont see the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can we also switch between themes on your website to see if it is caused by WoodMart or not?

henalon123
    Participant

Yes i switched to “Twenty Twenty-Four” and those elements are working now.
    its a problem with your theme.

henalon123
    Participant

for your request, yes of course you can switch between theme and check for yourself.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tried disabling the other unrelated plugins, and it seems to work correctly. Could you please test from your end?

henalon123
    Participant

yes i saw that now, after enabling “Jetpack” again this is the plugin that causing the issue, can you please check why? i have the latest version and i must have jetpack to connect my store the the woocommerce app.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

While checking the error console, we saw an error in WooCommerce scripts when this plugin was active. We don’t know exactly what is wrong, but you need to consult with the plugin developers for help on this matter.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)