Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout fields not working well

Checkout fields not working well

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

marcorevilla
    Participant

Hello! I don’t know when, but from a day to the other, my checkout form started to look weird. As you can see on the attached images, the left input (email) is ok, but the right input next to it (telefono) is on the right but under.

After inspection , I noticed that the Telefono’s input has two classes: “form-row-wide form-row-right” and when I delete the form-row-wide it orders as expected.

The same is happening with the “Poblacion” input, it has two classes “form-row-wide form-row-last” and when I delete the form-row-wide, it orders next to “Apartment” where it should be, and that makes the “Province” and “Postal code” inputs orders too.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

marcorevilla
    Participant

Hello! Thank you for your answer. Right now I can’t deactivate the plugins becouse I have a developer working on my site full time.

What I can see if even setting every input field as “wide” instead of right/left , some of them are still pushed to the right and have the “form-row-last” class. If I deactivate the Checkout Field Manager from the Theme Settings it works ok (full wide).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

marcorevilla
    Participant

Hello! I did a staging site and deactivate everything, you can access via the following link:

https://devfw.acquese.it/1708706517627/wp-admin/

(user and password are the same from my last reply on private content)

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but it is not admin access and we can’t visit your WordPress dashboard.

marcorevilla
    Participant

Hello! Sorry, updated the credentials, now it’s working!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access as well.

marcorevilla
    Participant

Ok, details attached. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect with this account https://gyazo.com/cd93b697cd6d6be7a758139afea775cc

marcorevilla
    Participant

Have you tried Port 21 without encryption? I can access from winscp from my end. There is also a plugin insite to access “Administrador de archivos wp” the folder of the wordpress installation is “home/developmentfw/1708706517627”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we tried and still can’t connect https://gyazo.com/1db58612e9c8fbcd1f6abb9e35d4847c

marcorevilla
    Participant

Can you test the connection now? There was a problem with the folder after I sent you the message , it was moved unintentionally and caused conection problems., my bad!

I’ve tested same credentials from 3 different locations and it’s working now. (At least for winscp and coreftp in windows, and cyberduck in mac) , which are the recommended by cPanel.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have reset the fields and now they work well on your website. Please, test this from you end.

marcorevilla
    Participant

Hello! Yes, It’s seems to work after reset, but It’s like after the second “change” It’s not working anymore and I have to reset again.

For example: I reset, set every couple of fields to right – left , it works . Immedeately after I switch them left-right and It’s not working anymore. If I reset and set everything left-right from scratch, it works.

Now that I know how it works I won’t have problems, but maybe helps another 😀

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t reproduce this issue on our website. And it looks like your staging website is no longer available. Can you create a new staging so we can check it further?

marcorevilla
    Participant

Hello! It’s seem to be working now, I tried to replicate it as well and I can’t , some resetting did the trick! Thanks

You can close it now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, thank you for letting us know. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Checkout fields not working well’ is closed to new replies.