Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout freezes after automatic update to WordPress 6.2.2

Checkout freezes after automatic update to WordPress 6.2.2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TradeSurvey
    Participant

Hi,

Our WordPress version automatically updated to Version 6.2.2 and after a few days we noticed that we hadn’t had any new orders. No other updates had been made in that time.

We added a product to the cart, and then on going to checkout, the order details on the right is briefly displayed, then freezes and you can’t proceed to place the order.

I got support at the hosting company to roll back to 6.1.1 and the cart worked fine again. I copied the site to dev using WordPress 6.2.2 and updated the plugins in Woodmart Core and WooCommerce. But that didn’t fix the problem.

Is there a compatibility issue with WordPress 6.2.2?

I’d be grateful if you could take a look.

Thank you

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the default theme, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)