Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout infor for template

Checkout infor for template

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

konstantin.kostow
    Participant

Dear

Which extensions work on “Megaelectronics” template for

And how to remove when ordering and filling in data, every time there is a checkmark on “Send to another address?”

Thanks in advance.

Kindly regard,
    K. Kostov

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi konstantin.kostow,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. Which extensions work on “Megaelectronics” template for

Sorry, but your question is a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

2. And how to remove when ordering and filling in data, every time there is a checkmark on “Send to another address?”

Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Option > (select) Force shipping to the customer billing address. https://prnt.sc/R0Ktm_ThSpK6

Regards,

konstantin.kostow
    Participant

Dear,

Do you have any nice templates for the checkout?

Best regards,
    K. Kostov

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi konstantin.kostow,

You can try Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Layouts for WooCommerce pages like Shop, Category, Single Product page, Cart and Checkouts and you can select pre-defined layouts. https://prnt.sc/z4H3W7vHS_EA

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Regards,

konstantin.kostow
    Participant

Hi Hung,

From said method I can’t get to the solution I want to get.

Please see the attached file and regarding the delivery there is no similar template I can generate and achieve what I need.

The address that is entered sometimes in the field does not give me the address I want to write to it the shipping information is in a separate place and has nothing to do with the person ordering information.

And in the theme it is generated to select the address still in the cart and if I don’t select the address in the cart then it doesn’t let me place an order.
    How do I remove the cart from requiring address selection?
    A, the address to be entered in the next window that actually finalizes the order as pictured.

Can you help with something like the picture?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    K. Kostov

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi konstantin.kostow,

Sorry, but your question is a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

konstantin.kostow
    Participant

Hi Hung,

I would like to make the shipping box or shipping selection not be selected in the cart, but be selected in the next window when finalizing the order as in the picture attached.

I want a separate tab entirely for specifying delivery to have a choice for delivery to office or address.

Best regards,
    K. Kostov

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi konstantin.kostow,

Thanks for clarification.

Please navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options and disable Enable the shipping calculator on the cart page option https://prnt.sc/MUMptAdBuvtH

Regards,

konstantin.kostow
    Participant

Hi Hung,

It still shows “Shipping” in the cart even though I turned off what you said.

I want the whole layout to look different from where to fix it I don’t understand, I want the delivery menu to go by address information and be able to choose between delivery between courier office or customer address, how do I achieve this?

I attach the pictures.

Best regards,
    K. Kostov

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi konstantin.kostow,

This is related to WooCommerce’s configurations, WoodMart does not control it.

For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the WooCommerce plugin’s support team https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you requires or You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

It is the sam with Checkout page customization.

Regards,

konstantin.kostow
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi konstantin.kostow,

Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

konstantin.kostow
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Checkout infor for template’ is closed to new replies.