Home Forums Basel support forum Checkout Isn't Allowing Payment through either Credit Card or Paypal

Checkout Isn't Allowing Payment through either Credit Card or Paypal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nobasisinreality
    Participant

Hi,

I just realized that my checkout page isn’t allowing payment on my website. If I use a credit card, I get the first screenshot error (Please enter your card details to make a payment. Developers: Please make sure that you are including jQuery and there are no JavaScript errors on the page.) after entering my card information. If I use Paypal, I get the second screenshot error (The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.). What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,

Meredith

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting us.

To use PayPal you may probably need to need to establish SSL connection for your website. You can find more information in WooCommerce documentation https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/paypal-standard/

As for Stripe payment so it seems that there is some issue in our theme. Are you able to send us your temporary FTP access so we could check everything?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)