Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout Layout

Checkout Layout

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

19xela86
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’ve noticed that the checkout looks different after the update. Before, it was two columns. Now everything is one below the other and not really nice. Is there any way to restore the old look?

Thank You
    Alex

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by 19xela86.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The checkout page is showing differently because you are using the custom Layout for the checkout page as well. Please read and follow the instructions here about the custom layout:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/checkout-page-builder/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

19xela86
    Participant

I checked again and don’t see any layouts for me. I haven’t changed anything either. The new layout came straight after the update.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details of your site in the private area so i will closer look on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

19xela86
    Participant

Thank you:

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have added the following custom css code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Custom css for desktop:

form.woocommerce-checkout>*:not(:is(.customer-details,.checkout-order-review)) {
        max-width: 620px;
    }

Best Regards.

19xela86
    Participant

Thank you very much, but unfortunately it still doesn’t look the same as before. There used to be a kind of receipt in the background on the right side (see my screenshots from the first post). Can you still manage this somehow?

19xela86
    Participant

I have now solved the problem and recreated the design using layouts. Thank you

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Checkout Layout’ is closed to new replies.