Checkout page builder
Use Elementor or WPBakery drag & drop interface to create and customize your checkout page. The checkout page contains two different areas that need to be customized separately. A checkout form that will contain all checkout fields and buttons, and Checkout top content needed for login and coupons forms.
The checkout form has a few special elements but you can fill it with your additional text, images, reviews, etc.
- Billing details – shows all fields for your customer billing details
- Shipping details – form fields needed for shipping information
- Order review – brief information about the shopping cart content
- Payment methods – all available payment methods selector and checkout button
Repeat the same steps but for “Checkout top content” to add coupon and login form additionally. This part has three elements:
- Checkout steps – progress indicator that has three main steps: Cart, Checkout and Complete order.
- Login form – allows your customers to login on the checkout page
- Coupon form – enter discount coupon directly on the checkout page