Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout page button doubbled

Checkout page button doubbled

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

fresshh
    Participant

Hello folks, Im having an issue right now.

Im adding a product to cart when I go to the cart page and increase/decrease the quantity, checkout button become doubbled. I search for my problem in this forum but I couldnt find a solution. Im adding a video for more clarity.

https://we.tl/t-mKx8t7N8gq

Hello,

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you
    Accordingly.

Best Regards.

fresshh
    Participant

Thank you for reply. I uploaded the newest version of woodmart theme and deactivate all plugins one by one but problem still persist. Im providing you login details and custom login url.

fresshh
    Participant

After the theme update another promlem just occured. Menu label dont show up until someone hover over the menu. I couldnt find why. Can you also help me with this? Im sharing SS in private content. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

body .wd-nav-main:not(.wd-offsets-calculated)>li:not(.menu-simple-dropdown) {
    	overflow: visible;
    }

fresshh
    Participant

It works but add to cart problem still persist. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by fresshh.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please temporarily disable all plugins that are not related to our theme?

fresshh
    Participant

I just deactivate all plugins except these:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor & Elementor Pro
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is caused by multiple total blocks added to the cart page in your custom Layout. check this screenshot https://gyazo.com/5872da1b51c9359cd6e1783d7e112494

fresshh
    Participant

Okay but it has to be like that cause of responsive design principles. Is there any other way to solve this issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, you can’t duplicate this element because WooCommerce works only with one total section. With multiple blocks, you may face some unexpected issues like yours.

Kind Regards

fresshh
    Participant

Thank you very much! You can edit this topic as resolved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Checkout page button doubbled’ is closed to new replies.