Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout Page Issue

Checkout Page Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Korkmaz
    Participant

if I set the checkout steps’ pages (basket page, checkout page), they do not open

They are automatically redirecting to home page

You can watch the issue at the link below

https://streamable.com/yylm13

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like you have enabled a Catalog mode option in our Theme Settings. Try to disable it. If it doesn’t help, please, check how it works with a default WordPress theme.

Kind Regards

Korkmaz
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yes, it was caused by Catalog mode.

I’ve activated Catalog mode. Because I have used a plugin for variable products.

‘Select Option’ feature of product hover doesn’t work properly in the Shop or Catalog page if I use this plugin, Multistep Product Configurator for WooCommerce. (You can see the issue on the pictured attached)

How can change the ‘Select Option’ button to ‘More Details’?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, if you enable the Catalog mode option, all add to cart buttons and variations selects would not work. You need to disable this function first. As for the problem with the plugin, we can’t check it without your website access.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Best Regards

Korkmaz
    Participant

I don’t want to translate the button content. I want to change its function.
    I don’t want to have an option selected on the Shop Page. I wanna redirect customers to product details page after clicking on the button

as an option of a product on the Shop page. I’d like to

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable "Quick Shop" for variable products option in Theme Settings -> Shop and change the “Select options” text with Loco Translate plugin to “Read more”.

Korkmaz
    Participant

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Is there anything else that we might help you with?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)