Home Forums Basel support forum checkout page style & option

checkout page style & option

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

mijamija
    Participant

Hello. Can you please help me at the checkout page. I found following demo example. I am missing a setting that I would like. how can I insert this?

https://demo-basel.myshopify.com/19336253/checkouts/e2ac63a4dae8f572a072d9afcab0d787

1. Cart – Customer information – Shipping method – Payment method
    2. Already have an account? Log in
    3. Your order is reserved for 06:02 minutes!
    4. Save this information for next time
    5. Continue to shipping method
    6. Return to cart
    7. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1977/4599/files/footer-logo_529129df-3945-4065-8aed-6e91caf2a268.png?12774249345437511200

mijamija
    Participant

Also the shopping cart side is shifted. can I somehow update the pages? maybe there are options.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You sent us a link from the shopify template it is not related to our demo. Here is a link to our demo https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/

Regards

mijamija
    Participant

ok, I see. However, I still do not know where to find the button that confirms the order….nothing to further options or enter button.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us some screenshots for better explanation?

mijamija
    Participant

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be some issue with the WooCommerce plugin. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

mijamija
    Participant

I’m missing only the button. and the button to pay. I have now basel but also woocommerce so often reinstalled .. that must now work slowly. Please help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, what do you mean? Did you test it with our themes to see if it our theme issue or not?

mijamija
    Participant

I made a test purchase. As you can see in the picture, there is no button to complete the purchase.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We asked you to check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

mijamija
    Participant

With the theme twentysixteen its working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, disable all external plugins and send your FTP access. We will check what is wrong there.

mijamija
    Participant

Now are all external plugins disable .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

mijamija
    Participant

Ok that’s crazy. that came only after I turned off the theme once and then again. or it’s up to a plugin. I’ll take a look. Thank you for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, contact us when you will have any other questions.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘checkout page style & option’ is closed to new replies.