Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Checkout page time increased since last updates

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Artem Temos Artem Temos 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nvr
    Customer

Hello,
    I have checked on your website and the checkout page order is almost instant, but on my website, it started to slow down (+3 sec). The circle is spinning and the complete order page is shown more slowly than ever.
    I have installed your theme on a demo subdomain with only 3 plugins activated (woodmart core, woocommerce, and wp bakery) and sometimes and the checkout page is around 3-5 seconds to complete.
    Please check the video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPUQfYCffnD2r19L3ChwI5QwUabjbZ0Z/view
    I must say all the plugins are updated and I’m running woocommerce latest version.
    Could be this because of latesc wc vers?
    Waiting for your answer.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

nvr
    Customer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hnxFy_yyEo6Il2CUo8KS1d0ixwo0JHZr/view

hello sorry for late response…I would like some advice…I don’t know if this is a host issue or not…maybe you can give me some PHP values..
    Thanks

nvr
    Customer

smtp email and hook below helped me make the checkout faster..you can close the threat
    On some servers, the sending of checkout-related emails can cause trouble. You can enable the following filter to defer emails from sending until after the order is sent through, which speeds things up:

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_defer_transactional_emails’, ‘__return_true’ );

We are glad that you sorted it out. Contact us if you will have any questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Checkout page time increased since last updates’ is closed to new replies.