Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout problems

Checkout problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RobertMucha
    Participant

Hi,
    I need some help.
    My problems:
    1 – when I would like add item from wishlist page to cart, nothing will happen. The Item doesn´t load into the basket.
    2 – I changed my price label. It is good on landing and product page, but there is a problem in minicart and cart page – here is missing the name of attribute
    3 – on my checkout page, when click on link – Terms and conditions – it´s opening a box above, but here is … [vc_row….]
    Can you help me with it.
    Thanks

RobertMucha
    Participant

One more problem.
    By hovering product, there is a icon for “Add to wishlist” or “Browse wishlisti”. I translated it, but nothing happen. Where can be a problem.
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. We see that you customized the wishlist page and its add to cart button. Could you please remove this customization and check how it will work without them?

2. Sorry, but maintaining of extra code customization done by you or your developers are out of our theme support scope.

3. WooCommerce doesn’t support WordPress shortcodes in this page. You need to edit your terms and conditions in Dashboard -> Pages and leave a plain text only there.

4. You can edit them in Dashboard -> YITH Plugins -> Wishlist.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

RobertMucha
    Participant

Thanks for help, nice theme. I plan it also for my next fashion project.
    Robo

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Checkout problems’ is closed to new replies.