Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout Woo-Commerce Failed

Checkout Woo-Commerce Failed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jackyradii
    Participant

Hello,

I am having problems with the theme and the payment process of my store, it generates this error
    “Unexpected token “P”, Please com”… Is not valid JSON”

And it interferes with woocommerce, I need a solution as soon as possible, since my payments are not being processed.

The payment method I use is Woo-Commerce payments. I disabled all plugins and it only happens to me when I have Woodmart active.

Also, I changed the theme, to the original WordPress “Twenty-Twenty-Three” and the checkout worked correctly.

What solution do you offer me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

jackyradii
    Participant

I am attaching an image showing that the payment has been processed with the indicated theme “WooCommerce Storefront”, as I had already mentioned before about the original wordpress theme. The problem is being Woodmart. I am losing sales. I need a quick solution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)