Home Forums WoodMart support forum change font only in RTL not in my English or LTR website

change font only in RTL not in my English or LTR website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

skarem100
    Participant

I have a 2 languages website. one English and the other one is RTL . I wanted to choose a specific font for the RTL version of the website but it didn’t work. Could you please help me with it?
    I have uploaded the fonts on custom font in Themesettings.
    I have also added the custom CSS but both didn’t work.
    I read the other topic regarding the issue but it didn’t work for me.

Best Regards

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by skarem100.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi skarem100,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

You can use Theme Presets to apply settings for RTL languages, please watch recorded video for better understanding https://go.screenpal.com/watch/cZfuj6VMONc

More details about presets is here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Regards,

skarem100
    Participant

Dear sir or madam,

Thank you for your reply. It is now working good. Except that sticky menu. For my RTL language and English it changes the language fine. Because of isRTL option in Presets. But when I add a third language for example German. If I change the sticky menu to english it change both on English and German. Also if I change the German to German menu it changes on my English as well. I couldn’t find an option to solve it. could you please help me with it?

Regards

skarem100
    Participant

I send you the screenshots for both English and German language. The sticky menu items are the same (Engslish). I want to use the German menu items for one language (German)

I appreciate if you help me.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

skarem100
    Participant

Also when I change the sticky menu from Theme options , it changes for both Engslish and German. The title is ok. it is english for English language and it is German for German language.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi skarem100,

Thanks for details. You are using the Polylang plugin but it is not the recommended or fully compatible plugin.

If it is possible, please use WPML, this plugin is 100% compatible. Polylang does not cover translation of the Header builder and HTML blocks. You can find more details here: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/translation/?theme=woodmart

Regards,

skarem100
    Participant

Thank you for your message. Is that possible to help me with this? Because WPML was not free and cost much more. Currently if have only this problem. The problem with HTML blocks is actually by Polylang resolved.

Regards,

skarem100
    Participant

Hello again,

Actually the last problem was resolved. Now I have a problem that , the account page link doesn’t change when I am changing the language.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi skarem100,

Please make sure you set My Account page in WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced tab according to each languages.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)