Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Clear" button on variables missing (Reset variation)

"Clear" button on variables missing (Reset variation)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

brCalin
    Participant

Same problem as post: #135076

The clear button is just missing. I have deactivated all plugins except Woocommerce and still not showing. If I change the theme, the button appears.

I tried the solution posted by the user McDuck4 from post #135076, but this is not normal. I do not want to solve this problem with CSS and now the button is always on display instead of showing only when a variable is selected.

Have you heard of this problem? What could be done to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

PS This theme is great!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website. Send us a link to the topic with a similar issue.

Thank you in advance.

brCalin
    Participant

Hi,

Here is what you requested:

The link to the topic with the similar issue:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/clear-button-on-variables-missing/

The problem is that the button that should clear the selection of variations in the single product window is not showing up.

I managed to resolve the issue with the following css code:

.variations_form .reset_variations {
    display: inline-block;
    visibility:visible!important;
    margin-left: 10px;
    color: #3f3f3f;
    vertical-align: middle;
    font-size: 12px;
    opacity:1!important;
    pointer-events:auto !important;
    backface-visibility: hidden;
    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    }

But now, the button is always visible and I want it to be visible only when a selection is done (this is the normal behaviour).

I deactivated all the plugins except Woocommerce, but the issue persists.
    Also, if I switch the theme, the button is working properly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

brCalin
    Participant

Hello,

I disabled the plugins, still not working. I commented the css code that resolves half of the problem. You can find it in Theme Settings > Custom CSS. In the Private Content I give to you the info for admin access, as well as the pages with the problem.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all third-party plugins and remove that CSS code. We need to understand where is this issue coming from since it is our theme problem.

brCalin
    Participant

Done! Disabled all the plugins except Coming Soon plugin and another plugin that I am working with right now. I uninstalled it to verify if it is the culprit, but the problem persists so I left it activated so I can work. I am working at website so I cannot disable the plugins for a long time. Please tell me when you finish looking at the website.

Thank you!

brCalin
    Participant

Hi,

I have to do some major modifications on the website. If the problem still persists after this, I will contact you again.

Thank you for your support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us when you will be ready.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)