Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Clear" button on variables missing

"Clear" button on variables missing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

McDuck4
    Participant

Hello.

Thank you the good support in general. I am wondering a lot about this annoying problem. I have a lot of variables on my website. On some products the “clear” button is under the variables, and some the button is missing. That means that the visitor has to update the page to reset the variables.

Do you have a suggestion how to solve this problem?

Working:
    https://groenagergaard.dk/produkt/laerk-terrassebraedder/

Not Working:
    https://groenagergaard.dk/produkt/savet-eg/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

McDuck4
    Participant

Hello Artem.

Thanks for your reply. I have tried on 2 different themes, twentyfifteen and twentysixteen. Here it world normally.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, keep one of the default theme active.

Thank you in advance

McDuck4
    Participant

Hello again.

Are you still active on this threat?

Best regards
    Mads.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Of course, waiting for the reply.

McDuck4
    Participant

Ok cool. Thank you.

I have been struggeling for 1 week to make a develop site, so I could give you access. I cannot make it work for some reason even if I have done 1000 times before.

The problem is that I now only can give you access to the live site. But we are having quite some visitors, so it would be problematic if all the plugins are deactivated for several hours.

But if you can see something on the site I would be very happy. I have taken a backup, so if you need to do around on the page to find out a solution, just do that.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
    Mads

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website. We can’t test it while you have 3rd party plugins installed.

Kind Regards

McDuck4
    Participant

Hello I found out finally with this code 🙂 The class “opacity:1!important;” was set to opacity:0!important;. So it is working now. THank you for the patience.

.variations_form .reset_variations {
    display: inline-block;
    visibility:visible!important;
    margin-left: 10px;
    color: #3f3f3f;
    vertical-align: middle;
    font-size: 12px;
    opacity:1!important;
    pointer-events:auto !important;
    backface-visibility: hidden;
    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    }

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It should work without code actually. But anyway, if it works for you so let it be 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘"Clear" button on variables missing’ is closed to new replies.