Home Forums WoodMart support forum Clear Button on Variations

Clear Button on Variations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rootsup
    Participant

Hi,
    There is any way to show this ‘Clear’ button on my product variations??

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited the URLs you added. Please try recreating the product on which the clear filter button is not appearing then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

rootsup
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank for the reply , follows more details in private..

Thanks

Hello,

I have visited your website.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

rootsup
    Participant

Hi,
    Done, i just deactivated all the secondary plugins and clear the cache…and the same happens..
    I have the debug option activated and i made a backup up of the website you can proceed with troubleshoot

Hello,

I have logged into your website. Please update the Woocommerce and other theme recommended plugins to the latest versions then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

rootsup
    Participant

Hi,
    After the plugins update and cache cleared, no changes…

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.variations_form .reset_variations {
    display: inline-block;
    visibility:visible!important;
    margin-left: 10px;
    color: #3f3f3f;
    vertical-align: middle;
    font-size: 12px;
    opacity:1!important;
    pointer-events:auto !important;
    backface-visibility: hidden;
    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)