Home Forums WoodMart support forum (Click here to enter your code) I want this open as default on the checkout

(Click here to enter your code) I want this open as default on the checkout

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sohana634241
    Participant

Hello, on my woodmart woocommerce website,s checkout page, customer need to click to enter a cupon but i need this field as open by default. so that customer don,t need to do a extra click for open the field. So please advise, how can I do it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sohana634241
    Participant

& the stock-out badge isn,t showing on the website, i used a geolocate plugin & unlimited stock for us, limited stock for uk but suddenly stock out badge isn,t showing on the product image, Please help with this , thank you so much !

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .checkout_coupon {
    display:block!important;
    }

Best Regards

sohana634241
    Participant

already i solved that, really i need help with the stock out badge issue, please help with that!

Hello,

Please check the Inventory settings in the product page and in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product > Inventory.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

sohana634241
    Participant

Hi, actually i purchase the woodmart license for sehabags.com but each time when i went to update the theme, it doesn,t work so always i need to update manually via file manager.

for these, sometimes i see, issues like when i am browsing any product category page, first product,s image isn,t showing. I am trying to solve it but i need a permanent solution of auto update, why auto update won,t working? Please Advise !

Hello,

You need to purchase a separate license for every separate site.

Please check the registered domains in your ThemeForest account.

Best Regards

sohana634241
    Participant

Hello, It,s separate for sehabags.com, you can check but auto update doesn,t work, please check & please advise !

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Elise Noromit.

sohana634241
    Participant

sent, please check asap for me. thanks

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)