Home Forums WoodMart support forum Code Showing on Tooltip When Hover Add to Cart Button

Code Showing on Tooltip When Hover Add to Cart Button

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

eleanorlhm
    Participant

Dear support team,
    Recently I encounter a problem when choosing “icons on hover” as the product styles under theme settings. The products using this same style is having bugs showing the codes when mouse hover to the “add to cart” button. Attached is the screenshot for your reference.

May I know what is causing the problem?
    Kindly advise how can I fix that. Many thanks!

Regards,
    Eleanor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please advise if you need our further help.

Best Regards

albertllg
    Participant

Elise, you delete my reply:

I’m having the same problem, with the same plugin.

https://prnt.sc/1xl086c

It’s possible to fix this? Or simply hide the tooltip with css?

Here is the answer from developers of plugin WooCommerce Pixel Manager by woopt
    My theme shows a script code on the front-end that shouldn’t be there

The plugin uses a script output to track products in a way that works with every caching system.

It outputs that code wrapped in a <script></script> tags which is fully compliant HTML code.

Because the code is wrapped in <script></script> tags the theme should ignore the code and not output it visibly to the front-end.

There is nothing we can do from our side. You have to ask the theme developer to update the theme to ignore all code that’s wrapped in <script></script> tags.

Thanks 😀

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

albertllg
    Participant

Hello, I could fix updating theme to last version.

Sorry!

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)