Home Forums Basel support forum Collapsing problems with Product Categories and Products Grid inside Tabs

Collapsing problems with Product Categories and Products Grid inside Tabs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mikle
    Participant

Hello again!

Today I have two collapsing issues.

First is concerned with the theme element “Product categories”.
    When I use it with Masonry Layout, all categories receive the same coordinates and totally overlap each other. So, there is no any grid, only one position for all categories. It behaves like this with any value of Columns field, except “4”. With 4 columns all is OK.

Second issue is concerned with the theme element “Product grid” inside Tabs.
    I want to make something like in your Demo: http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/home-electronics/
    I mean Tabs “New Arriwal/Best Sellers” with different Product Grids inside each tab.
    Аll works fine, but when I set up Pagination “Load More Button”, the grid in closed tab collapsing. In other words, I load the page, and switch to the closed tab with Product grid inside, and this product grid is broken: all products have the same position.

So, could you help me with this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for making such a report.

1. Yes, it seems that masonry for categories works only in case of 4 columns number. Will be fixed in the next update (planning to release in a few days)

2. So products in tabs doesn’t work only with “Load more” button, and with “Arrows” work fine? It seems to be a conflict with visual composer tabs an this question will need additional envistigation and we can’t guarantee that it will be fixed in this update. But we will do our best to fix in the next update (in 2-3 weeks).

Regards

Mikle
    Participant

Thanks for quick answer!

From functional point of view Arrows works fine with Tabs.
    But there is also a small bug in layout.
    Next and previous arrows appear a little closer to the center of the screen, and overlap with the products area.

So if there is an odd number of rows in product grid, the arrows lay just above the product image, and it’s not so easy to discern them.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to fix this with the following code snippet

.vc_tta-tabs.vc_tta-tabs-position-top .vc_tta-panel {
        right:0;
    }
    .vc_tta-tabs.vc_tta-tabs-position-top .vc_tta-panel .vc_tta-panel-body {
        overflow:visible;
    }
    .vc_tta-panel-body .basel-products-load-next {
      right: -45px!important;
    }
    .vc_tta-panel-body .basel-products-load-prev {
       left: -45px!important;
    }

Mikle
    Participant

Many Thanks for quick solution!

Load More in Tabs works totally fine!
    And Arrows now appear outside products area!
    There is still а little difference in behaviour between Arrows Product Grid inside and outside Tabs: inside tabs Arrows doesn’t scroll with the screen.
    But nevertheless now it’s much more applicable for usage!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It was the only one way to fix arrows inside the Visual Composer tabs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)