Home Forums WoodMart support forum Color Home Page Design

Color Home Page Design

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jackiex
    Participant

Hi. I really like your ‘color’ homepage design but i cant install this to my homepage. Can you help me? When i base import and demo version only fonts and somethings changing but i need this homepage design

jackiex
    Participant

I mean fashion color

jackiex
    Participant

only footer and header changing not change to your fashion color design. I want your fashion color design totally. how can I do

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see, you have already configured your website to your needs. Our import may not work correctly in such case. Try to import the page’s content manually via Tools -> Import -> WordPress. XML files for import for each version you can find in the folder inc/dummy-content.

Regards

jackiex
    Participant

where is inc/dummy-content? I am beginner can you help me? Please I really like

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to find our theme folder in the package downloaded from ThemeForest (unzip file called woodmart.zip). And there, you will find this inc/dummy-content folder.

jackiex
    Participant

hi. sorry i cant found woodmart zip I think its in my office computer. Can you upload this? You have my admin id and pass. Thanks a lot

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

jackiex
    Participant

thank you so much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Color Home Page Design’ is closed to new replies.