Home Forums WoodMart support forum Color swatch doesn't work

Color swatch doesn't work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Pepenenet
    Participant

Hello!
    I already watched your tutorial, also checked the support forum for answers but i can’t set color variations for my products.
    Can you please check if everything is set properly on my website?
    I have created attributes for colors with color codes, also set images for product variations.
    You can find pictures in attachament with my settings, i will also give you acces to admin account.
    Please take a look. I’m pretty sure there’s something set wrong because i really followed each step.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pepenenet
    Participant

this is the product where i am working at and trying to make color variations

http://max-srl.ro/product/lac-lucios-2-in-1-pentru-lemn-innenweiss-0-6l-diverse-culori/

Pepenenet
    Participant

Also here i can’t see the circle with the color code already set

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update the plugins related to the theme and deactivate plugins not related to the theme so that we could check

Best Regards

Pepenenet
    Participant

Everything is up to date now and it is still not working.
    Please take a look, i don’t think is a big look but i just can’t figure it out.
    Thanks

Hello,

You have “Catalog mode” on I have deactivated and it works http://prntscr.com/ltyt9d

You see some of the colors have images and some of them do not, you need to enable swatches in all the items of the color.

Now I have enabled the catalog mode again.

Best Regards

Pepenenet
    Participant

So that option works only if you show products price and also add to cart button?
    I won’t be selling very soon on the website, i just need the catalog mode for the moment.

Hello,

Swatches would not work in the catalog mode. This is the functionality of Woocommerce and our theme does not influence this.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)