Home Forums WoodMart support forum compare does not work on my site, and the compare item setting does not load on

compare does not work on my site, and the compare item setting does not load on

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

sarani60
    Participant

Hi,
    I love woodmart template, but there are some issues with it.
    I want to have compare option on my site. I have activated it on theme settings and the icon is visible on the site. But I have 2 problems:
    1- when the user selects some items for compare, first the number of compare items in header increases, but when i go to compare page and visit the compare list, it is empty and the number beside the top icon has changed to zero.
    2- when I go to pages/compare and click on edit compare icon to see the settings, I found it empty white page!
    If it is necessary I will provide admin login info.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Make sure you have the Compare page with Compare element: https://gyazo.com/9717ad0d98e64a8cda376bd297a7dbb7

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Compare > and set the page you have created https://gyazo.com/ce918c59a5b891c308d130f4eb691774

If you still have the problem, please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

sarani60
    Participant

Hi,
    I checked my compare page, and yes there is compare element in it, but I noticed that in the video that you sent the link for me, the settings page (pop up when you click on compare element) is empty.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access for checking.

Best Regards

sarani60
    Participant

Hi,
    I sent you login information.

Hello,

Please update the theme, Woocommercee and all the plugins related to the theme.

Best Regards

sarani60
    Participant

ok, i’ll do.

thanks

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

sarani60
    Participant

Hi,
    I have updated the theme, woocommerce and all the plugins but my compare list does not work correctly. It is always empty. Also when I go to compare page and I click on edit of compare item, an empty page opens and there is nothing in setting of it.

Thanks

Hello,

Please provide your FTP access to the private area

Best Regards

sarani60
    Participant

ok, i sent the info.

Hello,

We have checked and see that the problem is caused by the server settings. Please contact your host support and request to enable the mod_rewrite option.

Best Regards

sarani60
    Participant

ok,
    thanks for support

sarani60
    Participant

I asked the hosting company to enable the mod_rewrite option, and they said it was enabled. I don’t know what is the problem now!?
    Also I have checked the mod_rewrite on my site and I noticed it is enabled. As I attached the image.

Attachments:

sarani60
    Participant

I have another problem with my site. I don’t know should I open a new ticket or not. anyway I explain;
    when a guest user clicks to add a product to whishlist, the wishlist would be empty, also if a guest user add some products to his cart it would be empty. while I have checked the related options in woocommerce settings.
    I would be thankful if you solve these problems.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The main problem is that all your URLs contains index.php and then they are redirected somehow. We read in WordPress tickets that this is caused by mod_rewrite is turned off. Resolve this problem first and then Wishlist and Compare should work without problems.

sarani60
    Participant

ok, i will remove index.php from urls, and I’ll check again.
    Thanks for help

sarani60
    Participant

I noticed that the compare setting is empty in compare page. I mean when we use compare item on a page and click on it to see or change the settings, the pop up page is empty.
    I have attached the related image.
    Do you think this also relates to the Urls which you mentioned above? because the other items do not have this kind of problem.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, it is not related to your URLs problem.

sarani60
    Participant

So, what is the problem? because I did everything you mentioned in previous ticket answers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You didn’t remove index.php file from your URLs yet and your website is not working correctly. You see that wishlist is not working too and it is not our theme’s feature but an external plugin. So any plugin that works with cookies will not work on your website.

sarani60
    Participant

At the moment my problem is about emptiness of compare item setting.
    I asked you about the compare settings and sent you the attachment that shows the compare setting is empty.
    I don’t think this problem relates to index.php issue, as you replied it is not related.
    I even tried to install the new wordpress on my local ,and i installed the woodmart template(the latest version) ,and I noticed the compare setting is empty in it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

All compare settings can be found in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Compare.

sarani60
    Participant

So you mean when I add new compare item in a page and click on it to see or change the settings it is normal that there is nothing in setting page?(I sent you the attachment again)

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it has no options since all the options for compare are located in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Compare. You can’t have more than one compare page on your website. There is no need to have options in different places.

sarani60
    Participant

oh, that was my problem, cause i thought it should be some options inside it , and I was worried about it! 🙂
    thank you so much

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘compare does not work on my site, and the compare item setting does not load on’ is closed to new replies.