Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compare list of values – not respecting default woocommerce list

Compare list of values – not respecting default woocommerce list

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

See video private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, it has its custom order and you can deselect them all and select in the desired order.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Well I think it’s not okay to have a custom order, that has no added-value and doesn’t respect WooCommerce default orders. It’s also confusing for users who don’t understand why it wouldn’t be in the same orders as in WooCommerce.

Please fix this order to respect the default WooCommerce order of attributes.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If we will change it to WooCommerce order then there will not ab an ability to set a custom order there. Or when you will change the order in WooCommerce, the custom order will be broken.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Can you clarify how you define “custom order” for those attributes in the theme settings dropdown? I try but it just doesn’t work…?? I try to move attributes but they don’t move…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to select attributes one by one in the order you want to show them. Drag & drop is not supported yet, unfortunately.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Sorry but that’s not user friendly at all.. I (We, as users) can’t waste this time.

Please add the Compare Attributes Drag & Drop into your improvements. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the suggestion. The problem is that JS library doesn’t support drag & drop at the moment. But anyway we have to improve it somehow in the future.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)