Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compare Page and Wishlist Page

Compare Page and Wishlist Page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

gandhran86
    Participant

Hello Sir, I have a Problem with Compare page and Wishlist Page. Sometimes I want to add product in Wishlist through Wishlist icon then label shows that item added in Wishlist but actually product not showing in Wishlist page and sometimes product added in Wishlist page and I want to delete it but not deleting the product and the same thing with Compare page. And please update my Slider revolution Plugin and tell me how I can update plugin in future. Thankyou

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by gandhran86.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

gandhran86
    Participant

I have deleted all unwanted plugins and please note that this compare and Wishlist page problem sometimes happen and sometime not and please update the Slider revolution plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that your website has some kind of cache and the wishlist page is always cached. That is why it doesn’t work as expected. You need to exclude both Wishlist and Compare pages from the cache.

gandhran86
    Participant

Sir But how can I exclude these pages from cache??

gandhran86
    Participant

Sir I have a lite speed cache plugin and i exclude these two pages from cache and i am sending the screenshot please check and also update slider revolution plugin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Slider revolution can be updated to the latest version via WoodMart -> Plugins.

As for the litespeed cache configuration, you need to refer to the plugin’s documentation or contact its support for help. The fact is that both pages are still cached and you can check it by yourself.

gandhran86
    Participant

There is no option to update Plugin in Woodmart > Plugins. Please update the plugin and tell how can i update plugins in future.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is a button to update it in WoodMart -> Plugins. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/b930287136e48ae02107fa97d7288d75
    Kind Regards

gandhran86
    Participant

Sir please tell if i don’t have any cache plugin in my website then my website is safe or not… or if you recommend any cache plugin which is free so please tell me..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is highly recommended to use a cache plugin. You can use any free cache plugin like WP Total Cache, Breeze, etc.

Kind Regards

gandhran86
    Participant

Sir there is an update for wp bakery plugin ..please tell me how can i update required plugins without support system. and how can i update plugin from woodmart > plugins. Beacuse there is no option for update.

Attachments:

gandhran86
    Participant

Sir one more issue is my website is not displaying properly on my specific mobile device(Redmi note 11) but on all other mobile devices website displaying properly and previously displaying properly on a specific mobile device(Redmi note 11) but suddenly stopped displaying correctly. and i am sending the screenshots of two mobile devices in which one is Redmi Note 11 screenshot where website is not displaying properly and other mobile device screenshot where website is displaying properly… what is the reason behind this?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, you have updated the WPBakery page builder plugin. Let me know if you still have any questions about this.

We also checked your home page and it works well for us on android devices.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)