Home Forums WoodMart support forum COMPARE – Product added to compare in desktop doesn't show on mobile

COMPARE – Product added to compare in desktop doesn't show on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Have you tested if the compare is aligned between devices?

I’m connected on same account through desktop & mobile. But when I add a product to compare on desktop, it doesn’t show that product on a mobile device for the same page.

Thanks

Hello,

We have tested the compare page and you can see how it works on our demo https://woodmart.xtemos.com/

Here is the manual on how to configure and set of options available https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-compare/

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I just tested again and the issue is still there.

1) I opened my website on desktop and connected to my account
    2) I opened my website on mobile and connected to my same account

3) I added a product to compare on mobile
    4) I refrshed the same compare page on desktop

AS IS :
    The product added to compare on mobile does not show on the compare page refreshed on desktop. And vice versa.

TO BE :
    The product added to compare on mobile should also show on the same page refreshed on desktop. And vice versa.

COMMENTS :
    1) The compare feature should be linked to the account. If a user naviguates on a website through different devices, then his data should be retained over the different devices.

2) That’s why I think good to think about adding the compare page in the account section of WooCommerce (just like the favorites page added by YITH in that account section)

Hello,

1. Please check how it works on our demo.

2. Deactivate all the plugins not related and test again.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I moved this into a feature request.

Please close this ticket. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘COMPARE – Product added to compare in desktop doesn't show on mobile’ is closed to new replies.