Home Forums Basel support forum Compatibility issue between Theme / WPML on edge

Compatibility issue between Theme / WPML on edge

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Hi there,
    In process of translating with WPML.
    For products in shop, I see an issue on edge (not on firefox), see attached. And I don’t see where it could come from
    Waiting for your feedback
    Kind regards

Hello,

You have not attached the screen.

Best Regards

pierredemeudon
    Participant

here it is

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am checking a product and do not see the problem http://prntscr.com/lyovmt please provide product page URL

Best Regards

pierredemeudon
    Participant

You don’t see it because you looked at original French.
    As written above, and as visible in attached image, problem is on English version. I desactivated English translation because it’s too awfull, shamefull. If you want to see by yourselves, I attach my login info.
    According to you, when you look at my attached image, where does this text come from?

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

pierredemeudon
    Participant

Hello,
    Very nice shot, you are right, it’s not due to theme, it’s the same result with storefront.
    This behavior is due to plugins which are not yours.
    Sorry for that, and thank you for the hint, it’s a good way to check, before I write, that your theme is involved or not
    Thanks again

You are always welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Compatibility issue between Theme / WPML on edge’ is closed to new replies.