Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compatibility Issue Between WoodMart and YITH EU Energy Label

Compatibility Issue Between WoodMart and YITH EU Energy Label

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alberto.di.girolamo
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing a compatibility issue between the WoodMart theme and the YITH EU Energy Label plugin. Once the YITH EU Energy Label plugin is activated, the standard WooCommerce labels (e.g., “out of stock”, “discount”) do not display correctly. To restore them, I need to manually refresh the page.

As you can see in the screenshot, the labels are not displayed correctly. This visual example should help clarify the issue I’m experiencing with the WooCommerce labels when the YITH EU Energy Label plugin is active.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi alberto.di.girolamo,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering.

Please try to add the code below in the functions.php file in your child theme.

add_action( 'init', function() {
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title', 'woodmart_template_loop_product_thumbnail', 10 );
    }, 1100 );

Regards,

alberto.di.girolamo
    Participant

Bello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your suggestion. However, I had previously encountered a similar solution in a forum thread addressing a similar issue and had already tried implementing the provided code in the functions.php file of my child theme. Unfortunately, it did not resolve the issue. I have tried again just to be certain, but there was no change in the behavior of the labels.

Could you please suggest any alternative solutions or further steps I might take to resolve this compatibility issue?

alberto.di.girolamo
    Participant

I have attached a screenshot to better illustrate the issue with the label display when the YITH EU Energy Label plugin is activated. I’ve noticed that refreshing the page does temporarily fix the label positioning, but it is not a permanent solution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi alberto.di.girolamo,

I checked again and products labels are still good while YITH EU Energy plugin is activated https://prnt.sc/jqk4lMIuQ2uy

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)