Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compatibility issue (CTX/WPBakery)

Compatibility issue (CTX/WPBakery)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Xtemos,

I have contacted CTX Feed’s support regarding a problem where the generation of feed stops at 10%. I have received the following answers from them:

“WooMart theme has a compatibility issue with the WPBakery plugin. When WPbekery plugin is enabled, from WoodMart theme injects CSS link (HTML tag) in AJAX request. Screenshot attached.

<link rel=”stylesheet” id=”wd-mod-star-rating-css” href=”https://www.bedre-inneklima.no/stg_a63a0/wp-content/themes/woodmart/css/parts/mod-star-rating.min.css?ver=6.4.2&#8243; type=”text/css” media=”all” />

Please contact your developer or technical person to solve this issue.”

Can you help us?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website. Send us your admin access as well.

Thank you in advance.

Artem, did you receive my answer with the login and information?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t get any replies from you yet.

Kind Regards

Hi Artem, thakn you for your reply.

The problem appears when we are trying to generate a new XML-feed. The feeds stops at 10% without any reason. We are not able to make new feeds, all feeds just stops at 10%. I’ve tried to increase the PHP Execution Time and reduced the number of products per batch with no results.

Step-by-step:
    CTX Feed -> Make Feed -> Fill inn content settings -> Update and Generate Feed

I’ve created a copy of the site in a staging environment you can access. Login information is in the private content area.

Thank you very much!
    Henrik

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we will fix this in our next theme update that is going to be released in a few weeks.
    If you want, send us your admin and FTP access from live website and we will fix this for you.

Kind Regards

Hi,

When do you expect the update with this feature to be ready? There is no hurry, but if it takes a long time, we want you to do this manually. We prefer not to issue FTP access unless it is very necessary.

Henrik

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We hope to release our next update in a few weeks.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)