Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compatibility issue with Yith Addons plugin and Woodmart – Quantity boxes

Compatibility issue with Yith Addons plugin and Woodmart – Quantity boxes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

RichardTRC
    Participant

There is a bug where when Woodmart is used with YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons & Extra Options the quantity box doesn’t populate.

See attached.

This is quite a major issue as the site heavily relies on users selecting quantities. Please advise if you’re aware of the issue or if a fix is available.

I disabled all other plugins so I am left with just woocommerce and Yith addon plugin enabled and the issue still occured. I also removed all custom PHP and CSS with no change.

If I switch to a default theme then the issue does not occur. Seems to be an incompatibility between the Yith plugin and Woodmart quantity box. Yith have insisted this is an issue on your end.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by RichardTRC.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

RichardTRC
    Participant

You can replicate this issue with the free version of the Yith Addon plugin mentioned above and a default installation of Woodmart by the way.

Hello,

I have submitted the case to our developers for checking.

We will get back to you asap.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder
    Also, keep the addons plugin.

Thank you in advance

RichardTRC
    Participant

Hi Artem, thanks for your response.

This can be easily replicated by installing the YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons & Extra Options plugin on any standard install of woodmart, sharing admin credentials isnt necessary.

Many thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This plugin is not yet officially supported. If you want, we can check and fix it on your website if you provide your admin access.

Kind Regards

RichardTRC
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for your response, I sorted the issue using the below CSS;

.cart > .quantity .qty {
      padding: unset !important;
    }

Thanks 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Compatibility issue with Yith Addons plugin and Woodmart – Quantity boxes’ is closed to new replies.