Home Forums WoodMart support forum Compatibility with Label Products Plugins

Compatibility with Label Products Plugins

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi everyone
    I need some of you to help me …

I contact you as the plugin developers: “Advanced Product Labels” told me they hear the developers of the theme I use.

I will explain briefly ..
    I use the plugin: “Advanced Product Labels” because when I have a woocommerce product with the free shipping the plugin in question automatically puts me on the label that signals the free shipping.

Now the problem is that when the plugin is active on a product with Free shipping and has multiple images in the gallery, a Bug is created from the second image onwards, when you scroll you don’t see the second and third images.

The developers made me try to activate one of the basic wordpress themes and in fact the problem does not occur.

It only shows up with your active theme.

You can make your theme compatible with the plugin: “Advanced Product Labels” or if you tell me what I have to do also php or css modifications I make them. I really need it to work, it’s very important to us! …

We recommend the staging site at this link: http://www.uppynet.it I could give you the credentials to show you the problem.
    ok?

I am attaching images to help you understand better.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that the label is displayed but it conflicts with some gallery CSS styles. Sorry, but we didn’t declare compatibility with this plugin and some additional CSS fixes may be required in this situation.

Kind Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

You have to help me .. tell me then what is the css to modify ..
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but additional code customizations of third party plugins are out of our theme support scope.

staffcreator
    Participant

Sorry if I insist,
    I didn’t mean the customization of other plugins,

But I want to understand your personalization on your theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We provide support for personalization and configuration of our theme, but not for additional plugins elements.

newsprince
    Participant

@uppynet

Try this plug-in. Seems to work fine. Many options to customize.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-product-labels-for-woocommerce/

staffcreator
    Participant

Thanks “newsprince” unfortunately I have already tried it but it does not have the possibility to manage a label for the shipping classes.

staffcreator
    Participant

Instead with regards to the problem, I didn’t ask you to modify the plugin, I’m telling you that the problem is on your theme … So I need support on the theme and not on the plugin …….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we mentioned we didn’t declare compatibility with this plugin and some additional CSS fixes may be required in this situation. It is not a theme bug or issue.

Thank you for understanding.

staffcreator
    Participant

ok Thanks anyway for your support.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Compatibility with Label Products Plugins’ is closed to new replies.