Home Forums Basel support forum Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.1.1

Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.1.1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

LauraCor
    Participant

Hello,
    I use WooCommerce 3.1.1 which doesn’t seem to be supported by the Basel theme yet.
    Can you tell me when the next update of the theme is planned that will be compatible with WooCommerce 3.1.1? At the moment, the incompatibility causes outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.
    Thanks,
    Laura

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our latest version of the theme available on ThemeForest is fully compatible with the WooCommerce 3.1.1. Please, update the theme to the latest version.

Regards

LauraCor
    Participant

There’s also a theme conflict with the WP All Import plugin! The import simply doesn’t start anymore (it works in the 2017 default theme). Can you tell me how to face that?
    Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access, enable debug mode and describe the steps how we can reproduce the problem. We will check what is wrong with the plugin.

LauraCor
    Participant

Thank you for having a look!
    The problem occurs with the plugin WP All Import.
    In order to reproduce the problem, you can
    go to All Import – Manage imports
    and then click on Run Import for the document Assortment_NEW_Real_Export_Test.csv with the ID 9.
    Usually the import starts immediately.
    The debug mode is enabled. However, I’m not sure whether it’ll display the error.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we don’t see “Run import” button there. Have you already run it? https://gyazo.com/53f23e1814afa329df606ca103d28573

LauraCor
    Participant

Okay, sorry, I had tried it again but it still didn’t work. Now, you should see the “Run import” button

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

When I click “Run import” button the import doesn’t start immediately. It redirects me to this page https://gyazo.com/e25b27c40b26a551a99d5b6efd6a8b69
    And in the same way it works with default WordPress theme on your website.

Regards

LauraCor
    Participant

You still have to click “Confirm and start Import”.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we see the error. Did you test it with our parent theme only? Maybe it is caused by some changes in the child theme.

LauraCor
    Participant

I’ve done this now. You’re right that it is an issue with the child theme. Do you have any hints what the problem with the child theme could be? Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By default, the child theme doesn’t have any functionality and simply adds additional CSS file. So if it raises any errors then it seems that you have added some extra code there. Try to remove your customization and then check.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)