Home Forums WoodMart support forum Completely disabling Woodmart lazy load

Completely disabling Woodmart lazy load

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

wildguitars
    Participant

Hello,
    My website is currently undergoing a comprehensive optimization in the hands of an expert. He has implemented an external lazy load feature, which is clashing with the Woodmart lazy load feature.

Over the past few years I have manually turned on the lazy load on many product pages and content pages (“lazy_loading=”yes”), and this is clashing with the external lazy load feature. Since this is enabled on hundreds of pages and I don’t remember which pages they are, the optimization expert has asked me to consult with you regarding turning the “yes” into “no” on all of the website’s pages at once. It will be impossible for me to do this manually.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to do this

function woodmart_lazy_loading_init( $force_init = false ) {}

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt reply, Artem. I will have my web guy implement this code and let you know if I require any further assistance.

Best regards,
    Tom

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Artem, please see the attached screenshot that the developer sent me; there seems to be an error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems like you are trying to put it to the wrong file. You need to place it in the functions.php file in your child theme.

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    My web guy has confirmed that he put the code in the functions.php file in the child theme. The problem seems to be with the code itself. Can you please re-confirm this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong?

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Did you see the details that I provided?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we haven’t got any details from you yet. Please, send us your FTP access via the Private Content field.

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Perhaps the message wasn’t sent because I didn’t include anything in the non-private content box? Anyway, FTP details below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are not able to connect to your server with this FTP access https://gyazo.com/df6eafcf6fa1b59b3ca5c8d76dc6637b
    Share your admin access as well.

wildguitars
    Participant

For me the FTP is connecting without any issues, please see the attached screenshot.
    I have created an admin user for you, the details are in the private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This WordPress login doesn’t give us administrator access. Also, send us a screenshot of where have you placed the code now.

wildguitars
    Participant

Apologies, I accidentally created the user on the live site and not the dev2 site. Updated details in the private content below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have added the code to the child theme. Could you please check how it works now?

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

It looks like it worked, thank you. Is adding the line to functions.php the only thing that you did?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we didn’t do anything else.

wildguitars
    Participant

Thanks for confirming this, Artem, and for your assistance in resolving this. You may close this ticket if necessary.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad to help you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)