Home Forums WoodMart support forum Composite product

Composite product

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

imane
    Participant

thank you so much, I’ve seen that. amazing! we have a problem with the developer, you see this page : https://ephoria.it/my-closet/ , it’s a woocommerce plugin for composite product, when we clicked normaly on confirm my shipment it goes to the cart. But lastly(some days ago) the theme is overriding this option, and the composite product doesn’t go to the cart anymore, you can check by yourself. please tell me if there’s anything we can do so that the theme doesn’t override the code customization we make.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable “AJAX add to cart” option in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Kind Regards

imane
    Participant

hey, I did. still not working, it was working last week

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

imane
    Participant

hello, you can desactivate plugins to check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? Please, send us a screenshot or short video with how it works on other themes.

Regards

imane
    Participant

hello thank you we fixed the problem, it was a price setting problem.

1.The drop down in categories in research bar do not work anymore.

2.I want to change also to change the font of this(screenshot) menu navigation to genath regular, I tried under theme settings advanced fonts but I couldn’t, can you check please,

and I need the research bar to be searching by BRAND. Can I please hire someone to do that from your team. thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check it?

2. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to change the font and replace “Arial” with your font

.search-by-category ul li {
      font-family: Arial;
    }

Sorry, but there is no option to display brands there.

Regards

imane
    Participant

hello, the css code you gived me changed the categories font, these are the font I can’t change : main menu navigation, and header (screenshot). Should I add a code to change font for them to genath.
    thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This can be configured as a navigation font via Theme Settings -> Typography. We suggest you to read our documentation about our Typography settings https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)