Home Forums WoodMart support forum Configuration support needed

Configuration support needed

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I need support for the following items:
    1. How do I remove categories from the Shop page header ?
    2. Hot to customize sidebar on the shop page ? How to add categories here ?
    3. How to translate items from the shop left sidebar ?
    4. How to remove Shipping & Delivery tab from the Product Page?
    5. How to setup Instagram, to display our Instagram on the posts ?
    6. How to configure Social Profiles displayed on posts ?
    7. How to translate Comments section on Posts ?

Thank you!

Hello,

1. How do I remove categories from the Shop page header ? Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-and-edit-builder-elements/ If you mean the search, enter the search element and you will find the option.

2. Hot to customize sidebar on the shop page ? How to add categories here ? = You need to add/remove widgets in the Shop page widget area in Appearance > Widgets.

3. How to translate items from the shop left sidebar ? = Please provide the screen, what you want to translate.

4. How to remove Shipping & Delivery tab from the Product Page? =You can edit it in the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs > Additional tab Clean all the content.

5. How to setup Instagram, to display our Instagram on the posts ? = Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-setup-instagram-api/

6. How to configure Social Profiles displayed on posts ? = You can find the option in the Theme Settings > Sicial Profiles.

7. How to translate Comments section on Posts ? = What plugin do you use? I am afraid the comments are not translatable. You will need to check with the translation plugin support.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Questions:
    1. How to Translate: Wishlist, Quick View
    2. Why the slider from the homepage is not displayed on mobile ? In Slider Revolution “Mobil” option is checked.
    3. How to edit the footer menu on mobile ? The one which is sticky, containing: shop, Whish list, Cart and My Account

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

check extra info

Hello!

1. Please find the strings in the Theme Settings> Shop > Wishlist/Compare. If you need more options,
    You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

To translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

3. You can edit the Mobile bottom navbar in the Theme Settings > General > Mobile bottom navbar.

We will check the slider and get back to you.

Best Regards

Hello,
    Any update regarding the slider topic ?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Earlier you hid the block on mobile and the page was cached in this state. Now it works well. Please check.

Best Regards

Hello,

I’ve used Loco Translate for translation. For some strings translation doesn’t show in the mobile version even the strings were translated. I’ve synced the translation and cleared the cache. The translation appears on some pages, but not on all E.g main page.
    See “Login / Register” and “Wishlist” from the menu in the mobile version.

Hello,

Please check and replace the strings in the Theme Settings > Login/Register, Theme Settings> Shop > Wishlist, Theme Settings > Shop > Compare

Best Regards

The strings are translated, but on mobile it appears with default values. See captures.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to translate all the stings there is more than one.

Synchronize the translation and check again.

Best Regards

Hello,
    How do I remove About Brand tab from the Single Product View ?

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to clear the title and disable the content in the Theme Settings > Single product > Tabs: https://gyazo.com/250d46f7494fdd6abfdaad5577ce28aa

Best Regards

The Additional Tabs section is cleared. The “About Brand” tab is still displayed. See attached.
    How can I disable it ?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check this screen: https://gyazo.com/12b5c931a5b5503bf6c6bdc7d2dc68f2

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)