Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict with Advanced Gift Card

Conflict with Advanced Gift Card

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

smartuknet
    Participant

Hello, We ahve purchased Advanced Gift Card from the woo commerce store but there are some issues with the hooks as the add to cart buttons dont show. Their support has requested the following:

Related form and add to cart are not shown on gift products we debugged your issue and found that the wooCommerce default hooks not working properly when activating the wood mart theme. As we chnage the them store plugin it works as expected and the form appears.

Can you please contact woodmart support team and ask them which hooks they are using instead of

add_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’) on a single product page so that we can add they hook accordingly.

Can you please advise?

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by smartuknet.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smartuknet,

Thanks for reaching to us.

All WooCommerce default hooks are used in WoodMart theme.

The issue could be solved in case you’re using Custom Layouts, then use our special WooCommerce Hook element to return all WooCommerce default hooks.

Please refer to our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-hooks-and-plugins-compatibility/

If not, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to debug issue because there might be some bug with missing hook.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

smartuknet
    Participant

Hi, The developers have advised the following:

We tried with their suggestions and added different hooks but it seems that it is not working properly.

We are using woocommerce_single_product_summary hook which is not wokring properly.

add_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, array( $this, ‘afgc_gift_card_product_temp_cb’), 60 );

Could you please advise – it works with the default theme.

Thanks in advance.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smartuknet,

Thanks for your information.

If it still doesn’t work after hooks are added then it is not our theme issue. Probably, the plugin requires a different hook or some additional one.

Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

Regards,

smartuknet
    Participant

Thanks, can you confirm regarding the hook that they are using, should that work? It does work with the default theme so is part of WooCommerce.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smartuknet,

Please contact author for more details about hooks they use.

While WoodMart theme uses all default WooCommerce hooks.

Regards,

smartuknet
    Participant

Sorry who do I contact? This is the support forum for the theme?

I don’t have any other support contact details?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smartuknet,

I mean you reach out to Advanced Gift Card author plugin and ask for helps.

I can’t do anything else in this situation.

Regards,

smartuknet
    Participant

Hi, I have reached out to them first. They asked the question that I posted previously about the hook.

You have not advised regarding the hook availability? It is standard in woocommerce, the plug-in works if we switch to default theme.

Thanks

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi smartuknet,

As I mentioned in the previous replies. All WooCommerce default hooks are used in WoodMart theme.

In case you’re using Custom Layouts, then use our special WooCommerce Hook element, go through every hooks to see if it works.

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)