Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict with Elementor

Conflict with Elementor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

mtrevor286
    Participant

Good morning
    I have had issues with an Elementor conflict, can you please help

Below is a message from Elementor Support

2) But you will still not be able to use the Elementor editor as the Woodmart theme is having some conflict with Elementor. if you change the theme to something else, the editor will load fine. But please note that the contents created using the Woodmart theme will be lost when changing the theme.

I would recommend you to contact the Woodmart theme support to further check this issue as it it causing a JS error when activated, which is preventing the Elementor editor from loading.
    SS: https://i.imgur.com/sQD9IQL.png

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

mtrevor286
    Participant

Hi thanks for your response.

I have checked, as has elementor, the plug ins and none of them appear to be conflicting.

Do you still need me to disengage all of them?

Happy 23 to all the xtemos team.

mtrevor286
    Participant

Is it possible to disengage elementor and use WP bakery instead?

mtrevor286
    Participant

Good morning and Happy New Year

I have deactivated all of the plugins except Woodmart and Elementor. The error is still showing.

Thank you for your help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see some kind of script loading optimization currently running on your website. Probably, it is configured on your server. Could you please disable it temporarily and test how it works?

Kind Regards

mtrevor286
    Participant

Thank you so much.

I have disabled all the plug ins. Can you please give me a little more information on how to find this element.

Thank you.

mtrevor286
    Participant

Thank you so much.

The site was working ok for several weeks until about a week ago

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see data-cfasync attributes for all JS files loaded that may affect this on your website. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/677831d76df7b8b833b0b356996f0dd2
    You need to consult with your hosting provider on how to disable this.

Kind Regards

mtrevor286
    Participant

Good morning
    Thank you for your support

Unfortunately we have not been able to fix the problem. I understand there is a guarantee with the purchase of your product. Would it be possible to have my payment refunded please

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are sorry to hear that. Yes, you can request a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)