Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict with ElementsKit plugin – can anyone help please

Conflict with ElementsKit plugin – can anyone help please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mfj1
    Participant

Hi,

I bought ElementKits Pro from AppSumo today but it has a conflict with Woodmart.

It happens with the free lite version too, not just the pro version.

The error is

widgetarea-editor.js?ver=2.0.9.1:formatted:7 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'config' of undefined
        at i (widgetarea-editor.js?ver=2.0.9.1:formatted:7)
        at dispatch (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
        at r.handle (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
        at Object.trigger (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
        at jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3
        at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
        at n.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
        at n.fn.init.trigger (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
        at Frontend.init (frontend.js?ver=3.0.13:6386)
        at Editor.initFrontend (editor.js?ver=3.0.13:16902)

Here’s the code causing the error

!function(e, t) {
        "use strict";
        if (void 0 === window.parent)
            return;
        let n = window.parent;
        var i = function() {
                 t.config.environmentMode.edit && (n.jQuery("#elementor-editor-dark-mode-css").length > 0 && n.jQuery("body").addClass("elementor-editor-dark-mode"),t.hooks.addAction("frontend/element_ready/global", function(t) {
                (t.find(".widgetarea_warper_edit").on("click", function() {
                    var t = n.jQuery(".widgetarea_iframe_modal")
                      , i = t.find("#widgetarea-control-iframe")
                      , d = t.find(".dialog-lightbox-loading")
                      , o = t.find(".dialog-type-lightbox")
                      , a = e(this).parent().attr("data-elementskit-widgetarea-key")
                      , r = e(this).parent().attr("data-elementskit-widgetarea-index")
                      , l = window.elementskit.resturl + "dynamic-content/content_editor/widget/" + a + "-" + r;
                    n.jQuery("body").attr("data-elementskit-widgetarea-key", a),
                    n.jQuery("body").attr("data-elementskit-widgetarea-load", "false"),
                    o.show(),
                    t.show(),
                    d.show(),
                    i.contents().find("#elementor-loading").show(),
                    i.css("z-index", "-1"),
                    i.attr("src", l),
                    i.on("load", function() {
                        d.hide(),
                        i.show(),
                        i.contents().find("#elementor-loading").hide(),
                        i.css("z-index", "1")
                    })
                }),
                void 0 !== n.jQuery) && n.jQuery(".widgetarea_iframe_modal").find(".eicon-close").on("click", function() {
                    n.jQuery("body").attr("data-elementskit-widgetarea-load", "true")
                })
            }))
        };
        e(window).on("elementor/frontend/init", i)
    }(jQuery, window.elementorFrontend);

It’s line 7 starting t.config that is causing the error.

I filed a ticket with them several hours ago but no reply yet.

Does anyone here have any ideas what it could be and whether it’s fixable?

I don’t want to stop using Woodmart but there are a number of widgets (and a widget builder) in this that I’d like to use.

Thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme (leave Pro version of Elementor as well), check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the problem remains, please provide the site admin access to the private are and confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins for the while of checking.

Best Regards

mfj1
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve made a copy of the site to a new staging site and removed all plugins except for Elementor, Elementor Pro, Woocommerce and Woodmart Core (I also have Password Protect on because the site isn’t live yet but I did test it deactivated too). The error still happens.

Please can you login and take a look. Feel free to enable/disable any plugins (but if you disable Password Protect please put it back on as soon as you have done with it), this is a temporary copy of the site which will be removed after you have done with it.

To test it, just try to create a new page and edit it with Elementor. It will fail with ElementsKit activated and Woodmart theme activated, but if you switch to another theme like storefront it works fine.

Thanks

mfj1
    Participant

Ok, this is now resolved. It was an issue with ElementsKit and they have fixed it now on my site and are releasing an update soon.

Thanks

That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Conflict with ElementsKit plugin – can anyone help please’ is closed to new replies.