Home Forums WoodMart support forum Conflict with PixelYourSite Plugin

Conflict with PixelYourSite Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

genuinetastes
    Participant

Hi XTemos Support,

I am having an issue when using the plugin called PixelyourSite in combination with the Woodmart Theme. I spoke to the developer of that plugin about it and he told me he cannot do anything to fix it, as it is theme related in his opinion. I would love to get your assistance with this as the PixelyourSite plugin is required for some Paid-Ads tracking functionality and I need to try and somehow get it to work together with the Woodmart Theme.

The issue is that this script text appears in the animated button text field where ‘Add to Cart ‘ appears:

error

I have that plugin deactivated at the moment, but that’s what the error looks like ^

I can give access to the site if that helps, I have added the login info in the Private content section.

The plugin, Theme and WordPress are all up to date, let me know if you need any more info, thanks.

Alexander

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

This kind of hover effect on the product has a “Bootstrap tooltip” that takes all the code inside the button. And your plugin put its scripts right there so the Bootstrap tooltip script takes it as a text. There are a few ways to resolve this: ask plugin’s developers to move the code outside of the button, disable tooltips, use some other hover effect without tooltip on the add to cart button.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

genuinetastes
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your quick reply Artem.

All clear. I will try what you suggested to hide the tooltips or use another product display style and test how that works, and also write again to the plugin developer.

Greetings,
    Alexander

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)